Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miss you SMS Text Messages Hindi English Urdu 140 Characters

We have compiled a good collection of Miss you SMS.Send I Miss you Text Messages to you loved ones when you really miss them.Browse through our collection of English, Uru and Hindi Miss You SMS and text messages of 140 characters, word( or below).

English Miss you SMS 1

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST VWXYZ


Have I FORGOTTEN ANY CHARACTER?

YES

I MISS U"


Hindi/Urdu Miss you SMS 2

Naa BOTTEL me,
Naa JAAR me,
Naa HOTEL me,
Naa BAR me,
Naa BIKE pe,
Naa CAR me,

ab tou din gzartay hay
apkay SMS kay INTEZAAR may.
{Miss you all the time}

Urdu/Hindi Miss you SMS 3

Yaado say jurkar yaad atey ho aap,
Yaad aakar yaad ban jatay hu aap

Yaado he yaado may har jaga nazar aatay ho aap,
Kyun yaado kou b yaadgaar ban jatay ho ap